Saturday, August 25, 2007

Few Q and A interview with Miss Philippines


What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?
Reading, collecting fairy tales, case digest making, writing, and playing Scrabble, Backgammon and Mahjong. I also enjoy taking public transportation. I actually feel sexiest and most attractive after riding the metro rail transit or taking the Jeep, which is a form of public transportation in the Philippines. I also attribute a sense of empowerment in moving around by myself and a feeling of independence when I commute.

What is your career ambition?
I would like to become a successful lawyer someday, engaged in a trailblazing practice focused on children's rights cases.Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.I was raised in a small town east of Manila called Cainta. It is located in the province of Rizal and is very near the city where I went to school. Cainta is what you would call a suburban area, and I enjoyed my childhood there because of the peaceful and calm environment and its proximity to the hustle and bustle of the city. My childhood memories include lazy afternoons relaxing and playing in our backyard, playing house and barbecue picnics with my family.

No comments: